Lemon Chive Dip
When youʼre preparing lemon zest, be sure to scrub the peel before zesting.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a deep, small mixing bowl, combine yogurt, 3 tablespoons chives, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional chives before serving.