Lemon Cream Pie with Blueberry Sauce
The fresh hint of lemon pairs deliciously with the perfectly tart blueberry sauce.
Serves: 9Prep: 30 minutesCook: 2 hoursTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 (6 oz.) Kroger® Graham Cracker Pie Crust or homemade 9” graham cracker crust
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries, water, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Cook until thickened, about 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl using an electric hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and ½ cup sugar, until smooth. Add lemon zest and ½ tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lemon juice, beat until smooth. Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust, then spoon blueberry sauce on top. Refrigerate 2 hours, then garnish with lemon zest and fresh mint. Dollop with whipped cream, if desired.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.