Lemon Cream and Raspberry Pie Bites
You can whip these little pies up in a snap, and they are a perfect light finish to a meal or game day buffet. These do not hold well, so make them the day you plan to serve them.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (1.19 oz.) phyllo cups
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1⁄4 cup lemon curd
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet and bake for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the shells are golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, or in a medium bowl with a hand mixer, combine 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, lemon curd, and vanilla. Whip until the mixture form soft peaks, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the raspberry jam among the phyllo cups, then spoon or pipe the lemon whipped cream over top. Chill for 1 hour.
- Whip remaining cream 2 minutes, then pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top of the pies. Serve immediately.