Lemon Cumin Potato Salad
A mayonnaise-free potato salad with exotic flavors, this one is delicious either hot or cold.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. cumin
- 4 large cooked potatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 scallion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat onions in olive oil just until soft. Add cumin and potatoes, and cook for just 1 minute, stirring well to combine. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and Dijon mustard and pour over potatoes, tossing gently to coat. Add scallions, cayenne pepper, and cilantro and combine well.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.