Lemon Dill Shrimp with Grilled Squash
This light and delicious meal is easy to prepare. Eat it right off the grill or meal prep for the week by storing the shrimp, zucchini, squash and peas in a container with rice or pasta, keeping the dressing separate – when you’re hungry, just combine the ingredients and enjoy.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered
- 1 yellow squash, quartered
- 1 cup peas
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- On skewers, thread shrimp; brush with butter. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink. Reserve shrimp in medium bowl.
- Grill zucchini and squash 3-4 minutes on each side, until tender. Cut into slices and combine with shrimp.
- Toss in peas, garlic, avocado oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill. Serve over rice, pasta or lettuce.