Lemon Garlic Green Beans
Lemon zest and sliced garlic add a fresh and bright flavor to these slow-cooked green beans.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 1½ lbs. green beans, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 large shallots, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup water
- Spray a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place green beans in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients over beans.
- Cook on low 8 hours.