Lemon-Ginger Salad Dressing
This dressing is perfect on top of mixed greens or raw zucchini salad. If you’re in a rush and want to make this dressing faster, simply throw all the ingredients in a blender.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Let the dressing rest for 20 minutes. Whisk right before serving.