Lemon Goo Cake
Sure, baking icing into the cake is a little counterintuitive. But this moist, lemony cake is a snap to bake. This cake bakes up very moist and fluffy. Resist testing with a fork or toothpick; the cake can fall easily.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) lemon frosting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well using an electric mixer set to medium speed to form a smooth batter.
- Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour. Allow cake to cool slightly before inverting pan onto a wire rack to remove the cake.