Lemon Greek Dressing
This dressing showcases lemon as the true star of the show. One taste of this on a romaine lettuce salad topped with kalamata olives is truly what dining in the Greek isles tastes like.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, minced
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Smash garlic cloves with side of knife to remove papery skins. Sprinkle with salt and rub with side of knife to release garlic oils. Place garlic cloves into a pint-sized jar and cover with oil. Add remaining ingredients to jar, tighten lid, and shake to combine.
- Set in refrigerator overnight in order for flavors to marry. Shake before use. Add more salt to taste if needed.