Lemon-Honey Pineapple Smoothie
If your pineapple is very sweet, you can reduce or eliminate the honey.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 6 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- Place pineapple and honey in a food processor and process to a smooth consistency. Add the lemon juice and cold water. Stir until mixed.
- Serve in glasses over crushed ice with thin slices of lemon for garnish.