There’s nothing so refreshing and elegant as a lemon cookie. These cookies are equally good as a summer treat or a winter refreshment.
Makes: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Gently mix cake mix, egg, lemon zest, lemon juice, and whipped topping in a large bowl. Drop by teaspoon into confectioners’ sugar and roll to coat. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, watching carefully to make sure cookies do not overbake. Remove from oven. Let cool on cookie sheet.