Lemon Mint Peas
Garden peas are a classic spring vegetable. Lemon and a hint of mint add to the fresh spring flavor.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (12 oz. each) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Cook peas as directed on packages. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in lemon juice, lemon peel and salt.
- Just before serving, stir in mint and toss butter sauce with cooked peas.
- Refrigerate leftovers.