Lemon New Potatoes
Potatoes make an easy standby side that goes with just about any entrée, and this version adds a twist to the usual herb-roasted version.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 small new potatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes with the garlic and olive oil, coating potatoes well. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon juice just before serving.