This vinaigrette works well on summer salads and grilled or sautéed fish. You can also use it as a marinade for chicken or fish.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 packet Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the lemon and orange juice, sugar substitute (if using), zests, salt, and pepper in a container or jar with cover and shake vigorously to combine. Add the oil and shake until emulsified. Alternatively, combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until creamy. Use immediately or refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature before using.