Lemon Pepper Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
This delicious, balanced dinner with baked chicken and yummy roasted potatoes brings maximum flavor!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, large diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, tough ends removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss together potatoes, oil, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and garlic. Roast 15 minutes; remove from oven and push to one side of pan.
- Toss chicken with oil, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in the middle third of the baking sheet, top with lemon slices.
- Toss together asparagus spears, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on remaining side of baking sheet.
- Roast 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Refrigerate leftovers.