Lemon Pound Cake
This tasty cake will have everyone asking for seconds! Plus, this lightened-up dessert is the perfect base for just about any fruit served on top.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup Bob’s Red Mill® Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 1⁄3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and lemon zest.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, vanilla, eggs, coconut milk, honey and coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Allow to set for a few minutes, then stir again.
- Lightly grease a 5”x9”loaf pan with cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the pan.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from the pan.
- Slice and serve with fresh fruit and coconut whipped topping.