Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Muffins always taste better when fresh. Easily bake your own with this simple recipe that calls for juicy raspberries and real lemon zest.
Serves: 12Prep: 30 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄4 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 container (8 oz.) lemon yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Oil
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 packages (½-pint) raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cold, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Form a well in center of mixture.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt, oil, eggs and lemon zest. Add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened. Toss together 2 tablespoons flour and raspberries; fold into batter. Spoon batter into lightly greased muffin pan, filling wells two-thirds full.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoons sugar; cut butter into mixture with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Spoon evenly over batter in muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden. Remove muffins from pans immediately and cool on wire racks.