Lemon-Roasted Pineapple with Fruit Dip
Add a rainbow of fruits to your diet. This roasted pineapple recipe will be a treat for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea. You can apply the same technique to other fruits as well.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey, divided
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 cups sliced fresh pineapple
- Stir together yogurt, juice, and 1 tablespoon honey. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, and remaining honey. Add pineapple and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 2 1⁄2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a shallow glass baking dish.
- Place pineapple in prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until fruit is thoroughly warmed and tender.
- Serve pineapple with dip.