Lemon Roasted Radishes
Upgrade your roasted veggie game with tender radishes tossed in vibrant lemon juice.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 bunches radishes, cleaned, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon zest, to garnish
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the radishes, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the radishes to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly browned and fork tender.
- Top with lemon zest and fresh thyme. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.