Lemon Rosemary French Bread
The aroma of bread baking is a universal joy. This recipe takes it to the next level by adding lemon and fragrant rosemary.
Serves: 4Prep: 7 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 loaf Simple Truth Organic™ Ready to Bake Multigrain Artisan Bread, sliced into 1" thick slices
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread large piece of foil on work surface. Spread butter onto both sides of bread slices; sprinkle with lemon zest, rosemary, salt and pepper evenly on both slides of slices.
- Arrange bread on foil and wrap it loosely around slices; bake until heated through, about 5-8 minutes. Serve warm.