Sangria is usually made with red wine. This version is lighter and tastes just like a Lemon Drop cocktail, but it’s easier to make.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup limoncello
- 2 bottles (750 ml) chilled sparkling white wine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 medium lime, halved and sliced
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- In large pitcher, combine concentrate with water and limoncello; mix until concentrate dissolves. At this point you can refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in wine, lemon juice, soda, and slices of lemon, lime, and orange. Serve immediately with ice.