Lemon Sesame Tuna
Tuna is delicious as an appetizer when it’s marinated in a lemon mixture and crusted with sesame seeds.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 tuna fillets (6 oz. each), cut into 4 pieces
- ¼ cup black and white sesame seeds, toasted
- In shallow bowl, combine lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions and mix well. Add the tuna pieces to the marinade; toss to coat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat fish in sesame seeds and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until fish is just opaque, about 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with any remaining seeds and serve immediately.