Lemon Thyme Butter
A simple infusion of lemon and fresh herbs into butter makes it a delicious way to season fish, chicken, seafood, and vegetables. While the method to make this butter is easy, it makes the food it flavors taste like a gourmet chef prepared them.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 Tbsp. salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. Place mixture in a log shape on a piece of wax paper and twist ends shut.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before use.