Lemon Turmeric Fruit Salad
Turmeric is a warm, flavorful spice often used in Asian cuisine. It’s delicious as part of this citrusy fruit salad.
Serves: 5Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1 navel orange
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Blueberries
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mini Seedless Cucumbers, sliced into half-moons
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Lemon Turmeric Dressing
- 3 tbsp. Simple Truth Organic™ Mint leaves, chopped fine
- Peel the kiwis, then use a small knife to carefully cut small wedges lengthwise every ½” around each kiwi. Cut crosswise into ¼” thick pieces to make flower-cut kiwi slices. Discard the scrap wedges.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice off the top and bottom of the orange. Set the orange on a flat side and, working from top to bottom, slice the skin away from the flesh and discard, making sure to remove any remaining white pith. Cut between the membranes to release the orange segments, discarding the membrane.
- Add the kiwi flowers and orange segments to a large bowl with the raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, strawberries, and cucumbers. Drizzle the Simple Truth™ Organic Lemon Turmeric Dressing over the fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Garnish with the mint.