Lemony Blueberry and Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant salad is perfect for a weeknight meal. And it can be easily doubled or tripled to bring to a gathering of family and friends.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. roughly chopped mint
- 1 tsp. roughly chopped thyme
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place the greens, spinach, blueberries, onion, and goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mint, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Serve immediately.