Lentil Taco Bowl
This bowl recreates the beloved taco but with the healthier option of lentils. Spicy and citrusy with amazing flavors, this lentil taco bowl is sure to win you over.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup diced red, orange, and yellow bell peppers
- ¼ cup prepared fresh salsa
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Divide the lettuce between two bowls.
- Top each bowl of lettuce with ½ cup cooked lentils, ½ cup diced peppers, 2 tablespoons salsa, and 2 tablespoons guacamole. Drizzle the lime juice over the bowls.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, salt, and pepper, then serve.