These green snacks are too cute for words! They’re easy to whip up for a St. Patrick’s Day party.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 2 packages (3.9 oz.) pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, soda, and 1 package pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat together for 3 minutes with an electric beater set on medium speed. Fill muffin cups ½ full. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely. Remove from muffin pan.
- Mix remaining package pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes using electric mixer on low speed. Fold in whipped topping.
- Frost cupcakes, top with pistachios, and serve.