Lettuce and Tomato Salad Delight
This simple but delicious salad is great on its own or as part of a larger meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄3 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup baby carrots, chopped
- 4 tsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. hot paprika
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. onion powder
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a small bowl. Whisk oil into dressing and mix until emulsified.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss extremely well to coat. Add tomatoes to top of salad as a garnish and serve immediately.