Light and Tangy Coleslaw
This dieter-friendly coleslaw has a refreshing crunch and full flavor, ideal for any summer barbecue.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp. celery seed
- 1⁄8 tsp. dried and crushed rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onions
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard, sweetener, celery seed, and rosemary together in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in oil until emulsified.
- Add green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, celery, parsley, and onions to the bowl. Toss to mix and coat.
- Cover bowl with lid and chill in fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. Mix well before serving.