Lighter Beef Stroganoff for Two
Slimmed-down comfort food for two never tasted so good.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. lean bottom round, cubed
- 1½ Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 2 oz. sliced button or crimini mushrooms
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- Toss the beef in the flour. Add it to a 2-quart slow cooker. Add the onion, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.