Lighter Waldorf Salad
From vitamin K to omega-6, antioxidants to polyphenols, this saladʼs combination of all-natural ingredients makes for a new and improved healthy version of an old favorite.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red grape halves
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat Greek-style
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, apple, celery, and grapes, and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and nutmeg, and blend well.
- Plate equal amounts of the salad into 2 salad bowls, top with equal amounts of the sweetened yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with walnuts.