Lime-Ginger Grilled Pineapple
Fire up the grill and get ready for a treat! Sweet, juicy pineapple gets even better with heat, transforming into a sophisticated, succulent dessert. It’s a healthy and delicious way to end a meal, with almost no effort. For a spicier version, add
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 fresh ripe whole pineapple
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple. Carefully remove the spiky outer peel, then slice the pineapple in half lengthwise. Slice each half again lengthwise to make 4 quarters. Slice down the center of each quarter to remove the hard inner core. Cut each quarter into 1" slices. Place pineapple in a large mixing bowl.
- Measure remaining ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine. Add dressing to pineapple and toss well to coat.
- Place pineapple slices on the grill and cook 5 minutes. Flip slices and grill another 5 minutes, until char marks appear on pineapple.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.