Linguine with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Basil, and Mozzarella
With vibrant green basil, brilliant red fire-roasted tomatoes, and bright white ricotta cheese, this pasta dish is packed with beautiful ingredients and delicious flavors.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1½ Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked 100% whole-wheat linguine
- 4 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 small sprig fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the fire-roasted tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss well. Add the cooked linguine and fold gently to combine.
- Serve with dollops of ricotta cheese and parsley.