Linguine with Tapenade
For a variation, serve this delicious tapenade on its own as you might with any sauce, or use it as a topping on toast.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup oil-cured pitted olives
- 2 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 2 anchovy fillets, packed in oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. sugar
- 2⁄3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. linguine, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup grated kasseri or sheep’s milk cheese
- Place olives, capers, rosemary, garlic, anchovies, sugar, and 2⁄3 cup oil into a food processor. Process until mixture is well incorporated but not smooth. The tapenade should still have texture.
- Toss pasta with remaining oil and cheese. Arrange pasta on a serving platter and top it with tapenade.