Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Stuffing ‘Cakes with Orange-Garlic Aïoli
Made with leftover Thanksgiving stuffing and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup & Dip Mix, these rich and savory cakes get a creamy and refreshing tang from a touch of homemade aïoli.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly grated pepper
- 4 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 large eggs
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup & Dip Mix
- To make aïoli, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, orange juice and garlic until blended. Season with pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together stuffing, eggs and soup mix. Season with additional pepper. Shape into 16 patties.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add patties, in batches if necessary. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 3-4 minutes until browned. Turn over patties. Cook 3-4 minutes longer until cooked through.
- Serve warm with aïoli. Refrigerate any leftovers.