Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Holiday Appetizer Wreath
Festive and delicious, this Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage wreath is the perfect appetizer for your holiday party. It’s easy to prepare and uses only a few ingredients, so you’ll love preparing it almost as much as your guests will love eating it.
Serves: 32Prep: 30 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (13 oz.) Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) crescent rolls, refrigerated
- Roasted bell pepper strips (optional)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid.
- Combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce in a small saucepan; heat over low heat stirring until smooth and hot.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. With a knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips. Wrap one strip of dough around each Lit’l Smokie®. Place crescent wrapped sausages with sides touching on ungreased cookie sheet or round baking stone in a circle forming a wreath shape.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Carefully place onto serving platter, if desired. Garnish wreath with bell pepper strips to form a bow and cherry tomato halves and rosemary sprigs for ornaments, if desired. Serve with cranberry-barbecue sauce mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers.