Loaded Steak and Potato Wedges
These gluten-free, loaded steak and potato wedges are akin to steakhouse nachos; they’re a fun, new way to enjoy your favorite flavors!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package Potato Wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin strips
- 14 ounces Beef Shaved Steak
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, arrange potato wedges in single layer. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook pepper and onions 3 to 5 minutes, until fragrant. Add beef and cook until browned.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Top baked potato wedges with beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven 4 to 6 minutes, until cheese is melted and everything is hot.
- Serve topped with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and mustard sauce.