Loaded Tater Tots Bake
If you love loaded fries at your local restaurant, you will adore these loaded tots. These go quickly at parties and on game day!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups frozen tater tots
- 6 strips thick-cut bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread tater tots out onto a large baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until crisp. Cool slightly.
- Arrange tots in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cooked bacon and cheese evenly over tots. Return to oven 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream and green onions. Serve warm.