Swap traditional tortilla chips for crispy tater tots and layer on all of your favorite nacho fixings for this fun twist on a classic recipe. For the best flavor experience, enjoy with an ice-cold Coca-Cola.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 bag (28 oz.) frozen tater tots, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onions
- Guacamole, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil; arrange tater tots in single layer.
- In large sauté pan over medium heat, brown ground beef, using a spatula to break up meat. Drain excess grease; stir in taco seasoning.
- Sprinkle seasoned ground beef over tater tots. Top with black beans and cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-6 minutes.
- Top with diced tomatoes, onions and guacamole. Serve immediately.