Loaded Vegetable and Fruit Salad
This flavorful salad combines all of your favorite vegetables and fruits into one delicious dish.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Lightly Salted Cashews, halves and pieces
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine kale, cabbage, carrots, red onion, blueberries, cherries, cashews, sunflower seeds, cranberries and edamame.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ranch dressing, maple syrup, rice vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir dressing mixture into the kale mixture.
- Refrigerate 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.