Loaded Vegetable Stuffing
This vegetable-filled stuffing comes together quickly and is full of delicious, fresh flavors.
Serves: 10Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernels
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (6 oz.) Turkey Flavored Stuffing Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme or sage, to serve
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Sauté the carrots, celery, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, corn and garlic until tender. Add the stuffing mix and water. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to an 8”x8” casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme or sage, if desired.