Lobster Deviled Egg Salad
This salad combines the popular flavor of deviled eggs with the sweet richness of fresh lobster. The lobster provides a protein boost without adding a lot of extra fat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 small red onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 lb. fresh lobster tail meat, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix greens, onion, tomatoes, and avocado.
- In another bowl, carefully combine eggs, lobster, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, paprika, and salt.
- Separate the salad into 6 bowls. Top each salad with a dollop of the lobster-egg mixture and top with cracked black pepper and sliced radishes.