Most fish markets sell cooked lobster meat. It’s expensive but not as much work as cooking and shelling your lobsters at home.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 lb. cooked lobster, chopped
- 3 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder, mustard, salt, pepper, and pineapple juice together. Gently fold in the lobster.
- Arrange the greens on serving plates. Spoon the salad over the greens.