Lobster with Sherry Sauce
This might become your new favorite way to serve up lobster. The sherry adds a great flavor without weighing down the lobster with butters or cream.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 chicken lobsters (1 1⁄4 lbs. each)
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Asian five-spice powder
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced ginger
- Boil the lobsters for 20 minutes, then split them and crack the claws. Place the lobsters in an oven-safe skillet. Leave in the shell.
- Preheat the broiler to 500°F.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the sauce. Bring to a boil and then spoon over the lobsters.
- Broil for 3 minutes. Serve.