Lobster with Sherry Sauce
Save to My Recipes
This might become your new favorite way to serve up lobster. The sherry adds a great flavor without weighing down the lobster with butters or cream.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 4 chicken lobsters (1¼ lbs. each)
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Asian five-spice powder
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup sesame seed oil
- ¼ cup sherry
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced ginger
- Boil the lobsters for 20 minutes, then split them and crack the claws. Place the lobsters in an oven-safe skillet. Leave in the shell.
- Preheat the broiler to 500°F.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the sauce. Bring to a boil and then spoon over the lobsters.
- Broil for 3 minutes. Serve.