Lollipop Lamb Chops
This is an expensive appetizer, but it’s worth every penny for a special occasion. Citrus zest adds a pungent flavor. The aromas of orange and lemon zest infuse everything from meats to veggies and dressings.
Serves: 14Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 3 Tbsp. rosemary
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 14 baby rib lamb chops, trimmed, with long bones left on
- Blend everything but the chops in a mini food processor or blender until combined.
- Pour mixture into a large dish and add lamb chops, turning to coat both sides.
- Broil or grill lamb chops over medium-high heat for 3 minutes per side.