London Broil with Grilled Vegetables
London broil is a lot cheaper than filet mignon and is still very tasty. Lots of vegetables make this a healthy option.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 6 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. steak sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 sweet onions, peeled and cut into thick chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb. London broil, cut into chunks
- 4 wooden skewers, presoaked for 30 minutes
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, steak sauce, and seasonings and set aside. Add the London broil and cover. Marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Skewer the vegetables and meat together, alternating vegetables and London broil. Brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Grill the skewers 10 minutes, turning frequently.