Lots of Latte Smoothie
Using real coffee in this delicious smoothie allows you to include your traditional morning cup of joe in a clean way. Combining the antioxidant-rich coffee with protein-packed almond milk makes this a healthier version of the cream-laden cup you’ve become accustomed to.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups prepared coffee, cooled
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2–3 cups ice
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Combine the coffee, almond milk, and ½ of the ice in a blender, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ice while blending until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add agave nectar gradually while blending until desired sweetness is achieved.