Louisiana Hot Wings
Save to My Recipes
If you’re serving these at an evening-long party, add a little water and stir the wings every hour or so; then they won’t dry out.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Louisiana red pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 5 lbs. chicken wings, tips removed
- Preheat a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker on high.
- Add onion, jalapeño, red pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, and barbecue sauce to slow cooker and stir well.
- Add chicken wings and stir until all wings are covered.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Uncover and turn heat to low while serving.