Low-Calorie Cinnamon French Toast
This recipe is great when served with sliced fruit on the side.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- 4 slices 45-calorie bread
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free pancake syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs and skim milk lightly in a bowl. Add the cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar. Soak the bread in the egg mixture and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with maple syrup