Low-Calorie Strawberry Parfaits
This is a simple preparation that takes full advantage of those luscious ripe strawberries of summer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups strawberries, rinsed, dried, and hulled
- ½ cup light, sugar-free strawberry preserves
- 1½ cups nondairy whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Slice the strawberries lengthwise. Reserve some sliced strawberries for garnish then divide the rest equally between 4 chilled glasses or ramekins. Dollop strawberries with preserves.
- Dollop whipped topping on top of the fruit or use a piping bag to top each with a rosette. Garnish each with remaining sliced strawberries and a fresh mint leaf.